Monday, June 6, 2011

Ten things that i just KNOW y'all can't wait to know about me!

1. I love Texas with all my heart. And also Jesus. Me gusta Tejas y Jesus.

2. I am the BIGGEST UT fan.

3. It is my dream to play Velma kelly in Chicago.

4.My favorite SNL sketch is The Barry Gibbs Talk Show.

5. I have been dancing since i was 4-ish

6. The Gibbs brothers are often my boyfriends. Also Mick Fleetwood. And Neil Diamond. Richard Starkey, too. I used to use Steve Tyler, but people know who he is now, so the air of mystery is gone.

7. I ADORE Harry Potter! And Jo! WOOT WOOT!

8. I often run about my house singing Live and Let Die or Sit Down You're Rockin' the Boat.

9. Darren Criss is my celebrety crush.

10. I attempt to freak out my friends with peer pressure. (IE: walking up to them and shouting PEER PRESSURE really loudly until they do what i say)

Finis!

Peace, love and Beatles music,
Molly

2 comments:

  1. Bah hahahahahahaha!! Too funny... :) I like your sexy dudes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I too dig Darren Criss, by the way. Weird stuff, man...

    ReplyDelete