Saturday, January 8, 2011

Well, butter my butt and call me a biscut!

I feel fancy. My bestie has a blogspot and inspired me to create one myself. and so now you will know what I'm thinking about subjects ranging from Beatles to Harry Potter (It takes pure, unadulterated talent to connect the two). Do you know what I wanna be when I grow up? Neither do I. Probably an Invisable Ninja Zebra. Or a doctor. Or a writer. Sigh,,,so hard to choose. I just watched Driving Miss Daisy on Netflix. I laughed, i cried, i openly wept (only at the end). And the result? The movie was bloody fantastic. Now i have anoher to add to my favorite movie list. So far i have HP, Pirates of the Carribean, Phantom of the Opera, all the Beatles movies. the Last Mimzy (dont laugh at me), Titanic (The one with Leonardo DiCaprio), Forrest Gump, Finding Nemo, Edward Scissorhands, Monsters Inc, Star Trek (The new one), I Am Sam, Mulan...I could go on, but we'd both get bored. This is a really odd feeling, talking to a computer. I'm sure someone will read it someday, and I'm using my georgous laptop that I got for my birthday. My life sure is exciting! Well, its about 12:22 am so I think i should be getting to bed. Or watching movies on Netflix. Probably the latter, to be honest. I dont like liars and I dont like lying. but still, we all do it. More than we want, sure. But it's still done. Because when it comes right down to it, we're all a bunch of filthy hipocrites. And on that happy note, I take my leave.
Peace, Love, and Beatle songs, Molly

No comments:

Post a Comment