Woke up today, it was another lovely day, as I watched the sun rise and fall again from my window. And then the song goes on about cotton for some time. Are they talking about the fabric? Or the plant? The world may never know (Like how many licks it takes to get to the tootsie roll center of a tootsiepop). I really dont like Tootsiepops. I know that their chocolate-y, but to be honest, the lolipop itself dosent taste that great. And the Tootsie contrasts wrongly with the hard candy. I prefer nerds or sweettarts (YUM!) or gum or just plain Hershey's chocolate (Did you know that a 10lb Hershey bar costs around $88? I didnt. Untill I looked it up. You have to order it straight from pennsylvania! I was gonna buy one, but I dont have that kind of money lying around. And i found a Harry Potter chocolate frog at toys r us. But it has crisp. I really hate chocolate with crisp.) I just mistyped and said criss which reminded me of Darren Criss which reminded me of A Very Potter Musical. Look it up on youtube. It's a fan-made musical and its soooooo funny. Darren Criss has such a pretty voice. Super Mega Foxy Awesome Hot. Cho Chang is from Texas. Hufflepuffs are particularly good finders. Anyhoo... Thats enough of my insane ramblings for now. Adios!
Peace, Love and Beatles songs, Molly
No comments:
Post a Comment