Sunday, April 24, 2011

Boy Howdy, We Havin' Us A Good Time!

I need to apologise. I know not a lot of people care about my posts, but still...

I'm Sorry

So now that THATS done, I can tell you what I've been doing.
I went to a dance competition on Sunday and we placed 1st and 2nd overall Platnum. WOOT WOOT!

I hate coffee.

Just sayng.

So don't try to give me any. O_o

Oh! I had a sub in spanish the other day, and she hates it when anyone has an accent (Even though ahe has the thickest hispanic one i've ever heard) so I had to talk all monotone-y.

Thats all for now!

Peace Love And Beatles Songs, Molly

1 comment:

  1. You're BAAAAACK, dahling! I love your rambles. :) And your fanfiction... I am jealous of your skills, which I presume pay the bills, huh?

    Anywhoo, I have a few things to say, so I'll put 'em here, in one sentence:

    Text me, go on our Tumblr, have you seen my newly acquired fame(?), how art thou, and I'll be seeing you soon. (That last part sounds more stalkerish than I meant it to be, hahaha)

    ReplyDelete