Sunday, April 24, 2011

Somthing that begins with Q, I'm sure.

Somthing in the way she moves me......
So I was reading over my old posts, and i realized that i just kind of ramble, mostly. I would rather enjoy some goldfish. DARN IT! I did it again.So, I'm going to list a bunch of random facts about me.
  • My middle name is Ellen
  • I <3 The Office
  • When I as born, my head was in the 99% percentile.
  • I'm kinda thirsty
  • I'm a dancer
  • I've won national dance competitions
  • I hate to clean
  • I love iced tea and Dr. Pepper
  • Awkward fish means somthing to me
  • I hate politics
  • I want to own my own dance studio when i grow up
  • My birthday is 2 days after Christmas 
  • My socks fell off...dont ask how
  • My favorite song is Ob La De Ob La Da
  • At my funeral, I want everyone to wear tie dye
  • My sister owes me $10 from 5 years ago
  • I really want a blue hallway pass pad from school

No comments:

Post a Comment