Friday, February 11, 2011

How did I get up in this tree?

Hey, y'all.
I know its been a long time. Ive been watching the Office....and playing with my pillow pet (a penguin named fido). I habe decided to write down every thought ive had since my last post.
  •  Some kid ran around and wrote BOOBS on every sign around the school.
  •  DOUBLING THE HUMAN BODY!!! 2 heads, 4 eyes, 2 noses, 2 mouths, 4 arms, 4 legs, 20 fingers, 4 feet, 20 toes, and 5378290846 hairs.
  • WOO! Me hablo espanol. Me gusta Jesus y baile.
  • I really wish i had some doughnuts right now.
  • DO YOU HAVE A CRUSH ON DWIGHT, ANDY?
  • I have duct tape shoes.
  • Angelique stole my duct tape socks.
  • WOAH! That guy is hot.
  • Tissues, por favor.
  • COUH DROPS, MOMMY!
  • Footballs are made out of pigs. Icky.
  • ...which brings me to bacon...
  • I love bacon.
  • ME <3 BACON!!!
  • "I know it sounds kind of creepy, but i'm ok with it because it's true."
  • DON'T KISS QUINN, FINN!!
  • Sparkles.
  • Kevin has impeccable grooming habits.
  • I need a man
  • And some chocolate
  • BOTTOM!
  • I hate so much about the way you choose to be.
Well, thats it. To appease you, i left you a funny video. Enjoy :D\


Peace, love and Beatles songs, Molly

1 comment: